One of my favorite weekend stress relieving activities is to stop in at GNO to connect with the girlfriends. This weekend there's a challenge and Mollyd herself has taken it on! First read about the challenge, then read on for Mollyd's list for the well-prepared pup...
"This weekend, we'll be doing something different and we'll just call it a Blog party until I come up with something else. I'll do all the thinking, you just enjoy the writing and comments. I'm going to give you a blog theme to post on your blog for the weekend, you blog about it, then post your link in Mr. Linky below. You can blog with word, pictures videos or whatever you come up with. Come back during the weekend and visit the links below for other bloggers posts and leave comments on their post...that's it! Oh, and grab a Girls Night Out badge to the left and post it at the heading of your post, so all will know that you're participating in a Girls Night Out event."
Mollyd's List of Must-Haves For A Stay on The Islands:
1. Petey- Petey is Mollyd's boyfriend and quite the hunter. He will provide all the meals.
2. Pedigree MarroBones- The best snack ever for between meals! Mollyd has a special dance that means "Give me one NOW!"
3. Blankie- For proper sleeping, a doxie's head must be under the blankie at all times.
4. Mom- For scritching that hard to reach spot just above her tail.
5. Papa- For the required daily cuddle time.
6. Couch- Mollyd does NOT sleep on the ground, carpeted floor, tile, or any other hard surface.
7. Britta Water Filter- Mollyd does NOT drink unfiltered water.
8. Tilly and Her Ball- For entertainment.
9. Jimmy- To take care of any barking emergencies.
10. Personal Jet or Yacht- Because when it's time to go, Mollyd is NOT waiting around to be "rescued". She was already rescued once, and that was enough.